- Maximize space: Creative cabinetry such as sliding drawers, or hanging pots and pans from the ceiling are great ways to make better use of space.
- Open shelving: Turn the kitchen into a showpiece by using open shelving for storage instead of cabinets.
- Window treatments: Windows in the kitchen don’t have to be bland. Dress up windows by adding curtains, blinds, etc.
- Tile it: Make a statement by using textured tile for the backsplash or flooring
- Accent color: No need to be afraid of bold colors. Use bold colors as an eye-catching accent color throughout the living room.
- Light: Use interesting light fixtures or lamps as art while also creating ambience.
- Slip covers: Slip covers are an easy, cost-effective way to change the look of furniture without the cost of reupholstering.
- Pillows: Throw pillows in interesting patterns or colors provide a new look in seconds.
- Window treatments: : Try new curtains or replace curtains with blinds and valances.
- Art: Make a large piece of art a focal point in your living room décor.
- Color: would you rather modern, country theme or tropical paradise. Use paint or wallpaper to create a new look.
- Bedding: Freshen up your bedroom with a new duvet and matching pillow shams, and decorative pillows.
- Furniture: Add a chaise lounge, or unique designed nightstand.
- Accessories: Lighting fixtures and artwork
We specify materials, fixtures, and finishes and provide detailed elevation drawings, we do this by:
“As we evolve our homes should too.”